“Independents united by the idea of putting country over party are coming together to meet each other, learn from each other, and work together to pioneer a new way forward in our increasingly dysfunctional and divided politics,” said Nick Troiano, Executive Director of Unite America.
The Unite Summit will feature independent candidates, elected officials, and grassroots leaders, as well as host discussions with leaders of different political reform organizations and minor political parties from across the country.
The full-day event on Saturday, August 18 will be open to credentialed media.
WHAT: Unite Summit –– a gathering of 200+ independent elected officials, candidates, strategists, and other key players in the movement to disrupt the two-party duopoly and reimagine governance in America.
- See the full agenda: www.UniteSummit.us/agenda
- See the full list of speakers: www.UniteSummit.us/speakers
- Hon. Byron Mallott –– Lt. Gov of Alaska
- Evan McMullin –– independent presidential candidate (2016)
- Greg Orman –– independent candidate for governor, Kansas
- Steve Poizner –– independent candidate for Insurance Commissioner, California
- Neal Simon –– independent candidate for U.S. Senate, Maryland
- Hon. Brian Baird (D-WA), Hon. David Skaggs (D-CO), Hon. Zach Wamp (R-TN) –– former U.S. Representatives
- Charlie Wheelan –– Founder & Chairman of Unite America
- And dozens of current officeholders, candidates, and leading advocates
WHEN: Saturday, August 18 from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
WHERE: Grand Hyatt, Downtown Denver (1750 Welton Street)
RSVP: For a media credential, please confirm your attendance by Wednesday, August 15th, with Kyle Butts, Communications Director:
- email@example.com | 317-440-5188