Outreach and Fundraising Manager
Unite America seeks a full-time Outreach & Fundraising Manager. The Outreach & Fundraising Manager is responsible for supporting the Executive Director in identifying, outreaching, and engaging with key stakeholders to the organization –– including donors, partners, and surrogates.
The ideal candidate is strongly self-motivated, obsessively organized and exhaustively detail-oriented; possesses a strategic mindset to effectively prioritize tasks and allocate time; has strong interpersonal skills to interface with VIPs; is comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly demanding startup environment.
While most of the day-to-day activities will involve prospecting, tracking, scheduling, maintenance, and follow-ups, this role offers a unique opportunity to have visibility across a fast-growing organization, interact with a network of extraordinary individuals, and have a direct impact on important outcomes.
The Outreach & Fundraising Manager will be based in Denver, Colorado and report to the Executive Director. This is a full-time role with full benefits and a starting salary of $45,000. Additional pay will be commensurate with experience.
- Partner with the Executive Director to strategically leverage our network of stakeholders to advance the organization's mission
- Partner with the Executive Director to identify, outreach and engage new stakeholders
- Conduct prospective donor and stakeholder research and prepare briefings
- Manage follow-up after meetings, such as introductions, invoices, and thank-you’s
- Maintain a stakeholder database, ensuring all information is accurate and current
- Schedule calls and meetings with stakeholders, and arrange travel as necessary
- Support the planning and execution of events, such as fundraisers
Track progress against the organization’s goals and objectives
- A strong desire to fix a broken political system and passion for our cause
- At least two years of professional work experience, not necessarily in fundraising
- Demonstrable ability to multitask, prioritize, and execute at a high level
- High standard of professionalism and personal integrity
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with VIPs via email and phone
- Ability to be responsive to time-sensitive communications outside of normal work hours
- Proficiency in working with CRMs (e.g. NationBuilder) and managing data
- Willingness to travel from time to time
Unite America is a national political organization that aims to bridge the growing partisan divide in government by strategically electing common-sense, independent candidates to office. To apply, please send a resume & cover letter with the subject line “Outreach & Fundraising Manager” to email@example.com.
THANK YOU FOR FOR TAKING THE TIME TO APPLY