About Unite America
Unite America is a movement of Democrats, Republicans, and independents who are committed to bridging the growing partisan divide in order to achieve a more representative and functional government.
The Campaign Director will primarily be tasked with overseeing independent expenditure efforts in state legislative and Congressional races. With minimal oversight, the Campaign Director will independently manage and win political races on the soft side; complete reliable independent viability analysis of political races at all levels; and be successful working in a fast-paced, innovative political environment.
The Campaign Director will be based in Denver, Colorado and report to the National Political Director. This is a full-time role with full benefits.
- Develop, refine, and iterate the organization’s independent expenditure program
- Establish, support, and grow state organizations and candidate programs
- Manage candidate recruitment, training and support programs, including independent expenditure campaigns
- Complete viability analysis of political races and candidates at all levels
- Build and maintain strong relationships with organizational allies around political electoral strategy.
Who We're Looking For
You are an experienced, mission-aligned political operative who can work fluently in both Democratic and Republican primaries. You have proven experience overseeing substantial independent spending and a record of victory. In addition, you are a diligent, dynamic self-starter who can proactively identify and address challenges and opportunities.
- You have a strong desire to fix a broken political system and passion for our cause
- You have managed independent expenditure campaigns for at least two cycles
- You have a track record of conceiving, building, and scaling effective programs
- You have experience in building successful political coalitions around races
- You are adept at designing, drafting and analyzing political surveys
- You can multitask, prioritize, and execute at a high level
- You have a high standard of professionalism and personal integrity
- You are energized by a fast-paced, innovative environment with high expectations
- You don't mind traveling for work from time to time