Unite America is a movement of Democrats, Republicans, and independents who are committed to bridging the growing partisan divide in order to achieve a more representative and functional government.
This is an opportunity for a detail-oriented, hardworking, and mission-driven individual to work alongside a talented team of political reformers. A committed and high-performing Administrative Assistant will have a unique opportunity to make a positive impact on the operational efficiency and team culture of the organization.
The Administrative Assistant will report to the Deputy Director for Reforms & Partnerships. The position is based in Denver, CO. This is a full-time role with full benefits.
- Manage Executive Director’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, booking travel, troubleshooting conflicts, optimizing for time efficiencies, and managing relationships
- Replenish and budget office necessities, including snacks and office supplies
- Carry out daily office operations, including greeting visitors, managing internal / external communications, getting mail, and working with building maintenance as needed
- Support logistical planning of team-building events, including staff retreats
- Provide administrative and project support to other departments upon request
- Manage and troubleshoot information systems, including G Suite and video conferencing; assist team in operating systems
- Assist with special Executive Team projects as needed, such as metric-tracking and reporting
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You are a highly agile team player with the ability to effectively manage and independently execute a range of tasks. You are supremely organized, communicative, and poised, especially in a fast-paced and demanding environment. You are strategic in how to prioritize time and tasks, and able to design systems to generate maximum efficiencies.
- Desire to join Unite America’s mission to fix our broken political system
- High standard of professionalism and personal integrity
- Bachelor's degree and minimum two (2) years of work experience preferred but not required
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours as necessary to be responsive to communications
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize, and execute at a high level with keen attention to detail and minimal direction
- Clear poise and productivity under pressure
- Energized working in an innovative, fast-paced environment
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, both internally and externally
- Technical prowess and knack for problem-solving and learning new systems
- Familiarity with administrative processes preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Google Suite preferred but not required