For College Students & Recent Grads
Unite America is looking for bright, game-changing interns who are passionate about reforming our broken politics. We are looking for current students and recent grads to join our team:
We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2019. The program is based at our headquarters in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with remote opportunities available on a case-by-case basis. We are hiring both full-time and part-time applicants, and stipends may be available to qualified candidates who can work in our Denver office.
Ready to change American politics for good?
- You’re committed to our mission of country over party.
- You’re politically savvy -- you’ve been paying attention.
- You’re a resourceful, independent worker -- you can really own and execute a project in a start-up environment.
- You’re a creative, outside-the-box thinker -- you bring a unique perspective and ideas.
- You’re a hardworking and dedicated individual -- you take pride in what you do.
- Identify potential donors who may be interested in investing in our growing movement
- Research existing and prospective donors, including their giving history, interests, and potential
- Provide administrative and logistical support for fundraising events all across the country
Fundraising interns should have an interest in political or nonprofit development and a track record of strong project management and execution. Applicants with event planning or fundraising experience strongly considered.
Digital & Marketing Intern
- Draft daily content for all social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Engage volunteer digital ambassadors to amplify our message
- Design digital content, including photos, videos, press releases and/or reports
Digital & Marketing Interns should have demonstrated experience in digital marketing, content creation, writing (preferably politically-oriented), and/or social media.
- Identify and evaluate potential candidates and target districts
- Research state or municipal policy issues; produce memos to staff members & interested parties
- Contact organization supporters & volunteers to mobilize support for candidates & reform ballot issues
Political Interns should have a demonstrated interest in politics, preferably with an academic background in political science, government, legal studies, history, or another related major. Experience working for political campaigns is also heavily weighed.
Web Development Intern
- Manage our backend website infrastructure
- Add, edit, and analyze performance of individual webpages
- Streamline backend processing of new supporters, volunteers, donors and candidates
Web Development Interns should have the technical skill set to allow them to learn and optimize backend systems and carry out data and technical projects independently.