Marketing & Digital Director
Marketing & Digital Director
Unite America seeks a Marketing & Digital Director. The Marketing & Digital Director is responsible for developing and executing the organization’s marketing strategy to create a new, national brand in politics and recruit, engage, and mobilize a national community of supporters who can help advance the objectives of our movement.
The ideal candidate is a creative and entrepreneurial with a strong track record of implementation and execution; is strongly self-motivated, obsessively organized and exhaustively detail-oriented; has experience building and managing teams; is comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly demanding startup environment.
The Marketing & Digital Director will be based in Denver, Colorado and report to the Executive Director. This is a full-time role with full benefits and a starting salary of $75,000.
- Develop and implement marketing, digital, and communications strategy and lead a cross-functional team of at least three other employees to execute it
- Build, protect, and scale Unite America’s brand nationally and sub-brands within state markets
- Leverage the power of storytelling to raise awareness, recruit supporters, and deepen engagement across all challenging including email and social media
- Run data-driven, online marketing campaigns to acquire new supporters
- Develop segmented messaging and audiences and engagement funnels to optimize campaigns
- Produce reports to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities across all channels
- Manage and scale the Founding Member monthly donor “subscription” program
- Develop tools to monitor monthly membership acquisition and retention
- Work with our Development team to create an engaging and worthwhile membership experience
- Update and organize our ladders of engagement that inspire new supporters to action
- Facilitate online communities of leaders across the movement (donors, volunteers, candidates)
- Orient programs toward key outcomes like fundraising, candidate recruitment, and brand growth
- At least five years of professional experience; campaign or non-profit experience highly desirable
- A strong desire to fix a broken political system and passion for our cause
- Movement-minded leader with a track record of cultivating online followings of supporters and activists
- Experience conceptualizing, developing, implementing, and evaluating paid online media campaigns
- Experience with traditional consumer-facing subscription campaigns, including optimizing CAC & LTV
- Experience developing and managing the production of written and multimedia content
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and execute at a high level
- High standard of professionalism and personal integrity
Unite America is a national political organization that aims to bridge the growing partisan divide in government by strategically electing common-sense, independent candidates to office. To apply, please fill out application at uniteamerica.org/apply.