Colorado Field Manager
Unite America seeks a full-time Colorado Field Manager. The Field Manager is responsible for executing our “People Over Party” campaign which seeks to understand what unites Colorado voters and what issues matter most to those in our state.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial leader hungry to fix a broken political system. (S)he has experience working political campaigns, is detail oriented, and has a personable personality that motivates others.
The Field Manager will manage a team of volunteers across the Denver metro area who will be doing direct voter contact on phones, at doors and via letter writing campaigns. The Lead Field Organizer will also be responsible for training volunteers.
The Lead Field Organizer will be based in Denver, Colorado and report to the Field and Digital manager. This is a full-time role that pays $2,500 per month; additional pay will be commensurate with experience. The candidate should be willing to work in the evenings and on weekend.
- Manage team of volunteers working across the Denver metro area and across the state
- Execute volunteer training, engagement and management in Colorado
- Contact voters by canvassing and phone banking in assigned precincts
- Organize field canvassers and phone-banks across the state
- Articulate Unite Colorado’s positions, message and successfully engage in a dialogue with constituent’s about issues in Colorado politics
- Data entry and maintaining personal/volunteer data integrity
- Report daily metrics and progress to Digital and Field Manager
- A strong desire to fix a broken political system and passion for our cause
- At least one election cycle working, interning, or volunteering for a state or federal level campaign
- Previous experience managing team members and/or volunteers
- Located in Denver or the south suburbs of Denver
- Access to a working vehicle and laptop computer
- Strong speaking and writing skills
Unite America is a Colorado-based political organization that aims to bridge the growing partisan divide by finding what unites voters and empowering candidates to serve and govern from the political center. To apply, please send a resume & cover letter with the subject line “Colorado Field Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org.